Mulled Apple and Cinnamon Winter Warmer
Not only is it the month of eating all things festive, it is also the time to drink all things festive. Here at Bensons our Mulled Apple and Cinnamon is a firm favourite all year round and since the recent temperature drop it has been added to the mix to the usual office tea and coffee run.
Whilst we would prefer for you to buy our juices, Christmas ’tis the season of giving. So here is a quick and easy recipe on how to make your very own Mulled Apple and Cinnamon in the comfort of your own home.
- 75cl bottle of Bensons Totally Fruity Apple Juice
- 1 inch of fresh ginger 1 whole orange, cut into slices
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
- Some freshly grated nutmeg
- Honey (to taste)
- Shake the Bensons Totally Fruity Apple juice to blend the natural sediment and decant all of the juice into a large saucepan.
- Add orange slices, cinnamon, cloves, and grated nutmeg.
- Place over a medium heat and bring to a gentle boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Strain mixture and serve hot in mugs add honey to taste.